More About Me!
My name is Amelia. I love:
- Most types of Music-I sing classically, and musical theatre, I play the Ukulele, I love A Capella, and I mostly listen to bands like The Shins, The Smiths, The Beatles, The Pixies, The Postal Service, MGMT, Black Kids, James Blake, Grizzly Bear, and oh so many more…
- Photography- I’m a full-on darkroom photo nerd. I also cyanotype at home, if any of you even know what that means.
- Painting-I’m not the best at it but I want to be really really badly so I do it a lot.
- Cooking/Baking-If you didn’t catch on to this earlier, you need to pay more attention.
- Tea- I’m obsessed. I also love a good cup of coffee but I’m less obsessed. I also blend my own teas.
- Film- I’m obsessed with good movies. I’m always up for recommendations, but my instant queue on Netflix has about 70 movies on it, so I can’t guarantee I’ll always get to your recommendations.
- Theatre- I’m a full on theatre nerd. I love stage managing, and directing was always my dream.
- Sociology and Social Activism-I took a class this past summer and I’m obsessed. I’m also an officer of my school’s Gay Straight Alliance. Ask to see my It Gets Better Video!
- Science- I’m particularly interested in Biology, Anatomy, Botany, and Health Studies!